Did you miss us? Because we’ve sure missed you!
Well, we’re back baby! That’s right, we have a new (hopefully) monthly event coming your way.
FurNight is taking to the streets of Austin on Saturday, January 21st as we go Guerilla! (No, not that Gorilla, RIP).
Join us from 8pm til 12am as we hit up the hottest (and fur friendliest spots) in DT Austin for the first FurNight Goes Guerilla!
The current schedule is as follows:
8pm – 9pm we will meet at Iron Bear at 121 W 8th St.
at 9 we’ll parade on down to 4th st and our second stop Oilcan Harry’s located at 211 West 4th Street
then at 10pm we’ll bounce over to Highland Lounge where we’ll finish out the night! (or will we?)
We think this will be a lot of fun and we hope you all can join us!
A few quick tips:
- All participants must be 21+
- Fursuiters may (read will be) asked to remove their head before entering a club
- Valid ID must be present on attendees at all times (or with someone who may be handling you)
- Headless lounges are not provided at the venues. They know we are coming but only as regular patrons.
- No cover is being charged at any venue, however that is subject to change as venue dictates.
- This is a public event, please act accordingly. We as the organizers are not responsible for persons/items/etc.
- Any questions, email email@example.com
That’s it, I think? See you all again very soon!